Monday Men's Over 30
August 18th - September 29th, 2014
Wednesday Men's Open
August 20th - October 1, 2014
Sunday Men's Open
August 17th - September 28th, 2014
Women's Open League
Fall Session 1
Starts: August 26th
FALL Session 2
Starts: October 14th
WINTER Session 1
Starts: December 2nd
Upcoming Men's Leagues
Fall Session 2
Registration Now Open!!!
Monday Over 30 / Division 1
Starts October 6th, 2014
Monday Over 30 / Division 2
Starts October 6th, 2014
Starts October 8th, 2014
Starts October 5th, 2014
SNF Policies for Adult League Programs
* Teams MUST place a non-refundable $100.00 deposit to reserve their teams space in the league.
*Teams payments must be paid as required before the start of your game.
* The WHOLE team balance must be PAID IN FULL BY THE SECOND GAME.
* Team rosters must be completed and turned in prior to the second game, rosters MAY NOT BE ALTERED AFTER WEEK 3.
* Red Cards issued in games will result in a 1-2 game suspension based on the offense. Second red card in the same session will result in a 3-6 months suspension (Managers Discretion).
* One guest player is allowed per team at a separate charge of $15 during the regular season (must check in at front desk)
* All Teams are required to have uniforms or t-shirts of the same color. SNF can provide team shirts if needed. New teams that pay in full prior to game one may receive a set 10 t-shirts(if needed).
* Each champion team will recieve their choice of either t-shirts OR 1 team trophy OR a discount towards their team fee for the following session.
* Teams will be allowed ONLY one forfeit. Additional forfeits will cost $35 per game and team may be removed from league.
*All 5 vs 5 leagues will be played on turf field #2
Register Online at www.snflive.com / Call Now 703-335-1555 ext. 0
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE!!!
Policy For Winter Youth League Registrations
SNF is always committed to providing our teams with the most organized, fun and competitive league experience. Due to the high volume of teams that need indoor field space in the winter months, we must close our age brackets as soon as the slots are filled. We can not anticipate which age brackets fill up the fastest so we urge you to register your team as soon as possible. Although our policy is first come, first serve, we sometimes have teams that must cancel their registration due to unforeseen events. In that case, their may be some last minute opportunities for teams that have been unable to register due to space unavailability. Please call our office to submit your team on a wait list if you have not been able to register due to space restrictions.